GET EXTRA EXPOSURE on Bout Yeh’s multi-platform online presence
. . . and on yours!
BOUT YEH receives 224,000 SM impressions per month.
AND if your story is great, we can work with you to share it in local, national and international editorial media.
Created by double NI News Photographer of the Year winner, and advertising photographer, Stephen Bradley, Bout Yeh features upbeat life-affirming stories about people in Belfast, plus stylised photographs of places throughout Northern Ireland.
Your branding in photo & word content.
Let us tell your story in Bout Yeh’s web site and social media profiles (our Instagram has 6900 NI based followers and rising).
Maximise your returns –
- your logo on all featured photo’s.
- use our photo’s in your social media, blog and PR.
Get national media coverage.
4000 social media views per post!
Each of our posts receives an average of 4,000 views.
Experienced shooting and writing for local, national and international media (Belfast Telegraph staff photographer, The Times, Irish Times, The Economist, Newsweek, LA Times, etc), give us a shout, or buy a package below, and we’ll have your PR where it needs to be in no time at all!
Feed your social media / blog.
With daily posts being the minimum required to create substantial traffic, extend your exposure by individually posting each of the photo’s shot for you, and featured in Bout Yeh, on your social media – we can write different stories for each photo, promoting different aspects of your business per post.
Happy to help creating content for, managing and growing, your social media profiles.
People are interested in people.
All we need is a simple story relating to a life lesson learned, or on how best to live your life (from one of your staff, vendors or customers), and we will create unique content that supports your message – taking your PR to a whole other level!
BOOK A SHOOT THIS WEEK and it will be done by one of NI’s most experienced photographers.
NI News Photographer of the Year two years running, Stephen Bradley is experienced shooting for news media in UK, Europe and the USA, and multinationals including –
* Plans and Pricing –
If you don’t see what you’re looking for below, contact us and we’ll work out a package that will deliver what you need.
* Fees quoted are for PR within NI (if your campaign extends beyond NI let us know, and we will be happy to agree upon costs).
Package AYour brand on 1 weeks posts
- Experienced photographing for local, national and international editorial, corporate and agency clients, we deliver eye catching PR photography that will get the attention of the pickiest of picture editors.
- £25 per digital image (2 image min.).
- Client selected images supplied in both print and web resolution.
- Mileage (55p per).
- Online proofs of shots taken (£25).
Social Media Video's
Package BYour branded story in Bout Yeh
- Photojournalist – 30 mins.
- Your logo on photo content in Bout Yeh – example.
- x1 5 photo story featured on a unique page in Bout Yeh.
- Prominent branded photo link to your story on our home page – 1 week duration.
- x5 Posts on our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profile’s, linked to yours (each story averages 4,000 impressions).
- x5 featured photo’s for your social media – web resolution.
- Words created for five posts on your social media or web site (1 paragraph per post).
Humans in Belfast - Gallery
FAQs / Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the photos for advertising / marketing?
Certainly! As our images are shot to a high spec, they can easily be used for billboards, print advertising, brochures, television and other marketing mediums. Let us know how you wish to use them, along with the duration and geographic location of exposure, and we will let you know related costs.
What is your turnaround?
Fast! We usually deliver watermarked proofs of our edited shots 24 hrs after they are taken, and deliver client selected images chosen from these proofs 4 hours after that. We also provide a faster 1-2 hr turnaround service (fee: £65 per story).
What is your refund policy?
We offer a no-questions-asked refund, less a £65 call-out fee, to all customers if they are not completely satisfied with our work – upon review of watermarked proof versions of the images we take.
Do you distribute to the press?
Of course! Having done so for years, locally, nationally and internationally, and with great connections with local news organisations, we would be pleased to expand on the length of the stories we write for Bout Yeh, and distribute a full press pack to the news and magazine media of your choosing. If you’re not sure where best to send your story, we can provide consultancy on maximising exposure and return.
We're too busy, can you do our social media posts?
Happy to do so! Let’s have a chinwag over a cuppa to work out what you need of your social media and, after we agree on deliverables and price, we’ll get right to it.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.